This one is SOOOO easy and so light and refreshing!!! You can make it your own by adding your favorite fruit!
– 1 bottle of your fav white wine (I prefer sav blanc or Pinot Grigio)
– 1/2 cup of grand marnier
– 1 orange chopped
– 1 peach
– 1 lime
– Handful of strawberries
– Topo Chico
1. Pour your favorite white wine into a pitcher
2. Add 1/3- 1/2 cup of grand marnier
3. Cut up any fruit your little heart desires and toss those suckers in!!!! (I used a lime, strawberries, peach and an orange. The proportion of the fruit is totally up to you!)
4. Stir and Throw into the fridge for at least 3hrs. Or soak overnight.
5. Pull it out of the fridge when you’re ready to enjoy and pour over ice and top with Topo Chico. Garnish with a bushel of mint!