- 2oz. strawberry infused vodka
- 1oz. Of fresh lemon juice
- 1oz of simple syrup
- 1 egg white
- pour Strawberry juice vodka, fresh lemon juice, simple syrup and egg white Into a shaker
- Dry shake vigorously for about 30 seconds (shake without ice)
- Add ice and shake again
- Pouring to a coup glass and enjoy!
To make Strawberry Infused Vodka:
- chop fresh strawberries in quarters and put in a mason jar. You want to fill mason jar all the way to the top with strawberries.
- pour vodka on top covering completely.
- Place in an airtight container in a dark cabinet for at least 3 days!
- Shake once a day.